Booking Process

Rent a Bicycle in Cala d’or

You can hire a bike in Cala d’or using the following booking system. Please choose the type of bicycle you wish to rent in Cala d’Or and the pick up location.  Do not forget that we also offer a free “Pick Up” transfer service for those staying in nearby areas like Porto Petro, Cala Serena, Cala Egos, Cala Ferrera and Cala d’Or.

Booking Payment

In order to confirm the reservation at the end of the booking process you will find two payment options: a 20% of the total amount or the full amount.  In case you confirm the booking with the 20% payment of the total booking do not forget to pay the pending balance of the remaining 80% at our office in cash or with credit card.

× Hello! How can I help you?